Friday, January 22, 2010

When life gives you lemons...


Find someone who's got some vodka.. Oh wait.... Make Lemonade!!!


A few days ago, Stephanie at A Ditchin' Time Quilts nominated me for the Lemonade Award. Thanks Stephanie!

The award is given out for bloggers that show great attitude and gratitude.

These are the rules of accepting the award.
1. Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post. DONE (see logo above)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude. DONE (see list below)
3. Link the nominees within your post. DONE (go check 'em out!)
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. DONE
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award. DONE (click link above)


My nominees are (in no particular order):

Melissa at Ardea's Nest

Carin at Conceived Without Regard For Reason or Reality
Charlie at It's Just Me
Trudi at Quilting Prolifically
Terry at Terry's Treasures

we're half way done!!!

Rosa at Rosa's World
Christina at icandy
Chris at Mad Creek Designs
Brooke at Disconnected Stitches
Raymond at Nacho Grandmas Quilts

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to thank you and my loyal fans for this award.. (LOL @ my "fans"), but unfortunately, I don't feel that I deserve this prestigious award, my friend.

    Actually, I've got a few things going on in my life and don't have time to forward this incredible award to others, at this point :-(

    I hope you understand... but thanks for thinking of me, nevertheless... *s*

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, Greg . . . now I understand why I'm puckered up (and I was all ready to kiss somebody), LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting the award, which I also got from Steph. I read SO many blogs and 95% of them (or more) are great, so I was unable to pick 10...and I gave the award to EVERY blogger on whose blog I regularly comment. (I know...I know...I took the easy way out!!!) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.