Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What have I gotten myself into?





So I've been quilting off and on since 2000. I've finished 7 quilts and have several others in various stages of completion. My wife and I decided to start a BOM club. It's not bad, it's just that the "LQS" is a 1 hour drive each way and you gotta be there by either 8:30 or 9:30 on a Saturday morning!! ARGH!!! You may think it's not that bad but I'm a night person... We get to bed by 3 am and up at that crack of oh noon on saturday.. But hey, where else will I be able to make an entire quilt top for $10? It would've been $5 but we didn't get up early enough last month.

But I must say my weekend was productive quilting wise, I finished the 2 BOM kits my quilting class block, and worked a little on what I call my psychotic episode quilt.

Enjoy the eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.